John Smith

Default Dealer service appointments and other lies

Depends upon the time or year, if you are a regular customer, and the
quality of the service the deliver. During the spring and late fall, they
are busy getting the boats in and out of the water. A quality service
center will be busier all year round, and they will prioritize their regular
customers. I don't think I have ever had to wait more than 2 weeks to get
work done, but I would never bring my boat over in their busy period.

"Greg" wrote in message
What is the average time between when the tell you to bring your boat in

and
they actually start working on it?