JimH

Default Is this your final answer - Part Deux

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:04:50 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

. ..
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:26:45 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

OK, you bought your dream boat with that lottery jackpot you won. Let's
assume you purchased a brand spanking new Nordhavn 57
http://www.nordhavn.com/57/overview.php4 .

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Nordhaven 57

Fine, then equip whatever boat you want.

Kewl!!!

Ok, first I'd start with Raymarine E-system - the whole shooting match
including the bow thruster interface for positioning purposes.

Raymarine vs. Furuno radar/plotter?

Second, I'd install a Sea Tel system for communications including
Internet/phone and whatever else I could stuff into it.

Third, a Sea Tel Satellite TV system with US/EU compatibility and the
HDTV application.

Fourth, whatever was in vogue for stereo equipment today along with
flat screen LCD TVs for all the staterooms.

A complete set of fly-by-wire controls for engines, HVAC, steering,
etc.

Last, and not least, A bevy of busty deck hands whose uniforms consist
of string thong bikini's.

So when do you launch?