Mic

Default Free Maptech BSB Electronic Navigation Charts

First of all this is not a commercial post, but an informational one.

And I am not associated with the following ebay offer :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Free-... cmdZViewItem

Listed in category: eBay Motors Parts & Accessories Boats &
Watercraft Parts Electronics & Navigation GPS

If the link changes follow the above. There also seem to be more than
one vendor of these sort of charts.

"webbwebs" is the name of the vendor with all the info. I was
looking at.

The reason why I am posting the ebay link is there is some useful and
relevant info. regarding these charts.

Ebay is not just a place to buy things but actually a place to gather
info. as well.

Anyone have any comments? Other than suggesting this is a commercial
post?

Mic '67