Jim

Default Force Lekaing Oil

You the same Jim that visits the forums on my site from time to time?

No, not that I recall. I may have seen the link in your posting and
clicked on it before tho.

All done. Now if I can just remember to keep the motor down so the
carbs don't leak I'll be able to keep it pretty.

Calif Bill has good advice to follow. I would seriously consider it
as you have had more than a minor seal 'leak' for water to come out of
the foot. Also, I think you should change the oil in the foot again
after your next outing to get rid of any further remnants of water in
there. Under heat/load the oil should mix very well with the water.
You'll have an indication of how much water you weren't able to get
out by the color of the oil coming out.

-Jim

-Jim