Jere Lull

Default High Times

In article . com,
wrote:

On a related note, did you hear about the Mensa outing where they
went rapelling. They were using two side by side ropes so two could
rapell at once. TWO of them rapelled off the end of the rope. I
admit I read this several years ago and do not have a reference to it
so it may be an urban legend.

Strongly suspect it's an urban legend, as I've been a member 20 years
and haven't heard anything even remotely approaching it. Every once in a
while, we get into a bout of "Stupid Mensa Tricks".

Sometimes it seems intelligence just gives you more creative ways to
mess it up.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: