posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Happy New Year!

It's OK, why care what they think, we know they are wrong...right?

How's your restoration project coming along? Will you be sailing this
summer?

There is a huge wooden yacht here and the owners took off about 3 mo.
ago just after spending 35K repairing and painting the hull. The boat
allready looks like crap, varnish peeling everywhere decks warping and
cracks in the paint where the planks meet.

man.... I thought a steel boat could go to hell in a hand basket in no
time left un-attended, but wood has to be a full time job keeping
things ship shape.

Joe