posted to rec.boats.electronics
oldgoat

Default Newbie GPS Question

I want to get a handheld GPS to use on my bass boat but am I confused. I
want to be able to get on a new or old lake and cruise around using my two
fish finders and mark spots on a GPS so I can save them and come back to
them. Each GPS has so many options and the prices, I am lost. Knowing
nothing about GPS I need some input. I want to basically map a new lake and
put in fishing spots. which unit is the one you guys would use for this, I
don't want a GPS and fish finder combo. Since I may want to use the GPS off
the boat. Thanks