P. Fritz

Default A reasonable Proposal

Well, if a few of you gte doing it, I will never see them ;-)

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
. ..
Paul,
We just need to stay away from tasty looking lures being trolled past us,
and take it one day at a time.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
Unfortunately, it seems to be a trend in a several other NGs to go
political as well

That's actually good news. There will be a lot of appropriate forums
for the folks who just can't get enough name calling, bickering, and
flame throwing.

And inappropriate ones as well.

If we maintain our self control (and thanks for your
portion of the improvement) rec.boats doesn't have to be about naming,
flaming, and political wrangling.

We will see if it holds.........it would be nice if it does.