Brian Whatcott

Default High Times

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:59:41 GMT, Commodore Joe Redcloud
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 03:57:52 GMT, Brian Whatcott wrote:

On 23 Dec 2005 09:00:57 -0800, wrote:

Lets see, about 20' of seat belt webbing, 2 "D" rings, a seat belt
adjuster for the chest harness (not the clip but the adjuster), 1' of
1" wide webbing, about 10' of hard braid nylon for prusiks. OK, I
already had the locking carabiner but they are about $6.00 each.

[Brian]
Yep, much as I thought - your rig is stronger by far than the
commodore's

[Redcloud]
??? How on earth do you possibly come to that conclusion?

Commodore Joe Redcloud

....because I am an engineer with experience at making both kinds of
materials. How else would I know?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK