Doug Kanter

Default OT--Harry was right. Bush is drinking again.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:10:31 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

. ..

Nope, downlining will have the weight above the hook, drop shot has the
weight on the end. Downlining is akin to like a salmon mooching and
some
tuna rigs for live bait.

You know what - I owe Bassy an apology - you and he are exactly right.

I blame my dyslexia. :)

I think youse is takin' acid again.

Believe it or not, that was one thing I didn't take.

And what with all the flashbacks and the like, I'm just as glad I
didn't. :)

Pussy!