Rich Stern

Default Boats, friends, cash and gas

Most of the people I invite are close friends or family. I don't expect
anything from them. They wouldn't be in my boat (or a regular part of my life)
if I didn't enjoy their company. Footing the expense bill for sharing some
time with them is the least expensive dollar I'll ever spend.

If it's a casual friend, I don't expect anything from them, but I am aware of
whether or not they offer. The kind of person that offers tends to be the kind
of person I want as a regular friend, even though I probably won't accept. If
they buy snacks or drinks, that's plenty thanks.

Most of us like to deal with considerate people. I find it's more just the
awareness issue than anything else. If you are not considerate enough to offer
every once in a while, I probably have other, better reasons for not inviting
you.

-- Rich Stern
www.nitroowners.com - The Nitro and Tracker Owners Web Site
www.mypontoon.com - The Pontoon Boat Web Site