Default MILE PER GALLON INCREASE UP TO 35% PLUS

JohnH wrote:
On 22 Dec 2005 09:35:29 -0800, wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On 22 Dec 2005 05:04:45 -0800,
wrote:

Snipped

Atlman, have you been to the new Georgia Aquarium yet? Looks like a great attraction.

http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/

Click on the video!
--
John H

Yes, it's absolutely spectacular! Largest in the world, and you can
tell it. I've been to the Monterey aquarium in CA, and the Tenn.
aquarium in Chattanooga, and pale in comparison. It's just massive.
Although, the cool thing about the TN aquarium, is that you go from a
mountain spring headwater all the way to the ocean, pretty cool.

The write-up sure looks great. If I ever get down there again, I'll give it a shot.
It's a shame it wasn't there in 1970 when I spent a glorious year at Ft. Benning.
There was a great catfish and hushpuppies place though, Pritchetts Kitchen. (I
think.) Plus, Jimmy's Oyster Bar, a couple miles from the main gate, sold oysters on
the half shell for 60 cents a dozen. Nowadays you couldn't get the crackers that
cheap.
--
John H

I've not spent much time in Columbus, but from what I've seen it's a
pretty neat downtown. I think they've gone through a rebuilding
downtown phase around the riverfront. I have a friend who's from the
area, across the border in Alabama. There's a bbq place there that has
a thin but tasty mustard based sauce. I also get to LaGrange once a
year to fish West Point Lake. It's an alleged fantastic fishery, but I
don't seem to do so well there.