Default OT--Harry was right. Bush is drinking again.

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:28:29 -0500, JohnH wrote:

On 22 Dec 2005 11:49:45 -0800, wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On 22 Dec 2005 09:04:04 -0800,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:11:49 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

snipped

Hey Jeff, whereabouts are you located? Do you do any fishing? For what?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

Why do you ask Jeff that question, in that manner to NOYB? He's the one
that started the off topic, political natured thread.

Because I was interested. NOYB was already queried and responded to a question about
his fishing.

Are you going to anchor in the lake when you go striper fishing? What kind of bottom
rig do you use? I use mostly a 'fishfinder rig' similar to:

http://fishnj.theshoppe.com/striped_...inder_rig.html, although homemade.

Do you use circle hooks?
--
John H

Oh, and here's a good article on catching stripper in our type of
waters:
http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...objectID=29083

Nice article. Thanks!

When my youngest received his post academy assignment area, it's right
next to Lake Marion in SC.

WHOO HOO!! Striper city!!

Oh, yes! I've fished Lake Marion for spotted bass, it's a nice lake.