Bill McKee

Default OT--More good news from Rasmussen's poll

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
Not only has Bush's approval rating soared 8 points in a month from its
low for the year, but there's another poll at Rasmussen's site that makes
this Republican just warm and fuzzy all over:

"Thirty percent (30%) of Americans say that they would definitely vote for
Senator Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Presidential Election. Thirty-seven
percent (37%) will definitely vote against her. "

So there are currently 33% undecideds. If only 4 out of 10 of those
undecideds vote for the Republican candidate instead of Hillary, we'll
have another 8 years of a Republican in the White House.

Maybe we would be better off with a 3rd party POTUS. Neither of the parties
have put up good candidates in the last 12 years.