Default OT--Harry was right. Bush is drinking again.

JohnH wrote:
On 22 Dec 2005 09:04:04 -0800, wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:11:49 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

snipped

Hey Jeff, whereabouts are you located? Do you do any fishing? For what?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

Why do you ask Jeff that question, in that manner to NOYB? He's the one
that started the off topic, political natured thread.

Because I was interested. NOYB was already queried and responded to a question about
his fishing.

Are you going to anchor in the lake when you go striper fishing? What kind of bottom
rig do you use? I use mostly a 'fishfinder rig' similar to:

http://fishnj.theshoppe.com/striped_...inder_rig.html, although homemade.

Do you use circle hooks?
--
John H

Oh, and here's a good article on catching stripper in our type of
waters:
http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...objectID=29083