Reggie Smithers

Default A little early to ask, but................

Two words : Zaino Bros.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

The best by a long shot.

" JimH" wrote in message
. ..

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:21:06 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

.......what wax have you used that resulted in the best results?

I have always prepped the hull in Spring (after a wash) with 3M
Finesse-It
II and finished with a couple of coats of Collinite Fleet Paste Wax. I
use
a Porter Cable 7424 random orbit polisher with various foam and wool pads
for the applications.

During the season while in the water I wax the boat (after a wash) with
Meguiars Flagship Premium wax.........wipe on.....wipe off. We anchor in
shallow area and away I go.

No complaints to date on these standards but I am always willing to
listen
to new ideas or products.

BTW: I am a nut on boat maintenance, including mechanical and cosmetic.
always found a great payback while owning the boat and when selling it.

The best Mequiars liquid I can find. As the boat is kept indoors, it
doesn't weather
much. I've not had to do any rubbing on it at all. Of course, it's only 8
years old.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****