basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:4fOYa.64271$cF.21405@rwcrnsc53...
I don't think basskisser listens well enough to learn anything, I always
heard Patience, self discipline and a positive attitude was a prime
directive in most dojos. From the outbursts exhibited by Basskisser, it
appears he is lacking in both of those characteristics.

Karate (Japanese, ?empty hand?), martial art of unarmed self-defense in
which directed or focused blows of the hands and feet, accompanied by
special breathing and shouts, are dealt from poised positions. More than a
method of combat, karate emphasizes self-discipline, positive attitude, and
high moral purpose.

Karate is not always unarmed. It is, however self-defense. You see,
you and Shelikoff are getting Karate mixed up with sport martial arts,
like Kung Fu. In a strictly self defense posture, you do ANYTHING you
have to do to remedy the situation.

Okay, so.....you think you know about Karate?
Where did you train?
What is your schools lineage?
belt rank?
How long have you trained in Karate?

By the way, I train in KENPO Karate. Kenpo translates to FIST LAW.