Default Holiday Shopping *Complete*

I got dragged into the mall for the first time in 3 years and felt like
I was in hell. It was all I could do to sit drinkling a cup of coffee
without running out screaming like a maniac. All the young girls are
nice to see but otherwise its hell-on-earth for me.
I do have a 19 yr old daughter who constantly rolls here eyes at my
behavior and shopping with her is embarassing for me (YOU CANT WEAR
THAT). My 15 yr old son just wants to hang out and be cool but I
forbid it so he gets mad. My 9 yr old daughter wants to try to skip
pennies across the fountain and they hit other people so I have to tell
her she is not outdoors skipping rocks. NO, NO, NO, DONT DRAG ME BACK
THERE, I'll hand over the AMEX card.