Reggie Smithers

Default Those torturing US *******s...

Doug,
When I used to drink, I would only drink Johnny Walker Black on the rocks.
I always knew what I was going to get. When you buy mixed drinks, they are
always different and the sugar in the drinks make for one hell of a
hangover. I kept beer and a bottle of JWB in my cabin.

As I got older, even Scotch was giving me a hangover, even after a few
drinks. I decided the hangover was not worth the flavor of JWB. I still
keep beer in the cabin fridge for guest, but my preferred drink is Dansi.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

How about Enya?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

My wife likes her and has 3 Cds.
hear a new one is being released.

That makes sense. It's sort of the musical equivalent of "girl drinks" -
the ones that always used to be specially priced when Lady's Night at bars
was still politically correct. In reality, nobody should buy those drinks.
:-)