JimH

Default Those torturing US *******s...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:45:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

" JimH" wrote in message

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:40:23 GMT, "Bill McKee"

news:caugq1pf9v6947lv605c047de8nhs34m26@4ax. com...
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:09:58 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message
news:tYSdnZiRfrfshjXenZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@comc ast.com...

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to
Eminem
and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

Now *that's* torture. This is truly beyond the pale.

Why didn't they also throw in a little Kenny G.?

My god man - that's just inhuman.

What kind of a monster are you?

I also stick sharp steel in fish, and toss live crabs into boiling
water.

So do I, but I'm not cruel enough to torture prisoners with Kenny G.

Last week I wanted to listen to some Christmas music during dinner but
asked my wife to select a CD...her choice
was............KennyFrigginG!!!!!!

Needless to say we played something else. ;-)

For reasons that probably make no sense, I have problems with musicians
who
use just a single name (Yani gag), Kenny G, Cher, etc.

How about Enya?
--
John H

Someone bought me one of her disks as a gift a couple of years ago. I
don't play it often, but I'm keeping it around in case I ever install an
elevator.

ROTFL!