William Andersen

Default Newbie question on bowriders

I wouldn't spend money adding ballast bags to a bow rider.
I was going to do that to my bow rider until I realized that it was already
normally loaded to the maximum limit with people and a cooler and not
generating enough wake for the better boarders in the family. Adding the
ballast would have put me over the maximum weight for the boat - not a safe
thing to do.

"markvictor" wrote in message
ups.com...
They do make ballast bags and pumps to lower the freeboard on the boat
and increase wake, but I would be real cautious if considering this
route, as you can easily overload the boat, as well as cause stability
problems...
regards,
markvictor