markvictor

Default Get Home Power

hey Butch,
My first experience with the optimas sold me..I was given two
yellow-tops that had been taken out of an RV that was being sold. They
were dead, so I put a charge on them, and they sat on the ground next
to my shed for 9 or 10 mos. One day I decided to wire up some 12 v.
flourescenrt lights in the shed, I connected a charger but they didn't
pull any amps,Imagine my surprise when my voltmeter showed 12.7
volts..I used them for a couple of mos., then donated them to a friend
with a motorhome in need of house batteries...Last I knew he was still
using them...They seem well suited to the marine apps. due to their
construction, they are not likely to experience the plate breakage from
the bouncing around that can sometimes happen to standard wet cells.
They work for me, anyway...
regards,
markvictor