Doug Kanter

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Excerpt:
"U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky, D-1st, and U.S. Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind.,
have made another move in their efforts to prevent the closure of the
Magnequench facility in Valparaiso and its re-location to the People's
Republic of China."

hahaha Follow the link!!!

If we ever declare war on China, we're screwed. They'll just refuse to

sell us
any munitions. :-)

When's the last time you found shoes or boots made in this country? Danner
Boot Co. still makes boots for SOME government agencies, but if the feds
stop supporting them and that business ends up in China, we're phucked. Who
needs ammo when your army hasn't got shoes? Perhaps we'll equip Army Rangers
with Nike or New Balance hoops shoes, assuming the country of origin hasn't
been conquered by some terrorist group. In that case, we should be able to
make our own flip-flops from recycled tires, and go to war dressed like the
Viet Cong.