posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Least safe cars!:

Right, The guy in the next slip has a 2 yo Z vette. Ive rode and drove
it several times. Show me a jap car with 505 HP under 62K. BTW no
rattles at all. Great feedback and it will pin you to your seats.

I not a fan of vetts myself, If in that kind of market I'd buy a ford
GT or a Saleen S7 both great american cars.

Have you seen the new Dodge Charger ?
How bout the Dodge Hemi wagon? Great family car. It don't look like a
vagina either.

Keep your jap crap pin head. I hope when your boy grows up and wants a
job he can find one.

""The ultimate test of a man's conscience and wisdom may be his
willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose
words of thanks will not be heard." " -- Gaylord Nelson

Joe