posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

Default Least safe cars!:

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Putz, It's the cost that keep Americans from buying new American made
cars.

Did you know GM spends more on employee pensions then they do on steel?

Who's fault is that?
$60.00 an hour pay and benefits per person for unskilled labor! What's
wrong with that picture.

Just think if we had a level playing field with the Japs. We could buy
a new corvette for 16K, and put 100's of millions more into R&D.

In the 70s and 80 after we showed them how to build cars they came back and
showed us they could do it better and still are.

Not to mention that the japanese govt still refuses to even admit that
as a nation they committed mass murder and torture of American's
prisioners during WW11 and refuse to apoligise.

We also rebuilt Japan for them after the war and they took the ball and ran
with it.

When was world war eleven?

****...if Al-Quedia made a better car today, you would buy it from
them.

Funny thing is your still driving the biggest Vagina looking slushbox
unsafe Dork mobile on the road.

Joe

BTW the auto business is now a world market. The heartbeat of America is
made in Canada.
Real Americans buy what they want!
JB
P.S. I have worked on every kind of car known to man ,the piece of junk is
one that you are working on at that particular point in time! Also find it
hard to believe there are no american manufacturers listed and that Toyota
is.