posted to rec.boats.paddle
Noone

Default Grand Canyon pix

riverman wrote:

railtramp!!

Nice to see your (new) sig! How are you?

--riverman

Riverman!

Been good. Have not done much lately except get older. I still post as
Railtramp, but as it is an AOL account, the only newsgroup support is
via Google. I do most of my reading on the company account and will
occaisonally post from here. Normally, I try to keep the same signature
lines, but I got lazy on that last one.

Where are you at these days? You were headed to Hong Kong last time we
touched base. At least you are more out of harms way than you were in
the Congo.

Planning the winter lottery draws for rafting trips. I will need late
summer dates if I apply since we will be doing a midsummer vacation trip
to Finland. So looking forward to that.

I will take some time between the holidays and send you an nice long
email at your yahoo address.

Blakely

---
Blakely LaCroix