posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default Bye Bye Tookie

Maybe your experiences in school led you to have these
prejudices against teachers?

Dave wrote:
My conclusions about today's unionized teachers do indeed derive in part
from my own experiences in school

Where you were ridiculed constantly for being so gullible &
dumb?

... You
see, my school days were before teachers became unionized, and my father was
for a number of years the president of the local school board.

I see. In other words, in the perpetual war between teachers
and administrators, you hunker down on the administrator side.

Why am I not surprised.

Fast forward 20 years and the teachers in the public schools are almost
without exception drawn from the ranks of those who can't master any
substantive field and so study "education."

Not surprised, again, to see that this is your attitude.

You are part of the problem, and so it's not a bit
surprising that you loudly & repeatedly miss all clues
pointing towards a solution.

DSK