P. Fritz

Default Here's a Story You Will Never See On Fox News

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

"DSK" wrote in message
And it has nothing to do with political bias.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4501646.stm

DSK

Some bias by the Brits also. The British are expanding their waist

lines as
well as a lot of the other EU countries. Maybe it is the KFC, McD's

etc, we
have exported, or their kids are sitting around playing xbox's also.

Also,
how can we have so many fat kids, when according to the same EU people,

we
are starving our poor. There is almost no PE in schools anymore,

and
you do not see the kids out in the streets playing ball, or kick the

can.
Very little physical exercise.
Also, the definition of obese is a little strange. It is weight to

height.
According to the charts, Gov. Arnold is obese.

So am I, and with a 38 waist.