JohnH

Default Christmas / Chanukah

I'm tellin' ya...they're talkin' 'bout SUSpenders.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:55:29 -0500, "Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote:

Gene,
This post would be more effective if you spoke English.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:43:16 -0500, "Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not
my real name. wrote:

I plan on updating my stereo system on the boat, so I can play my IPOD
through the system, and have some nice speakers in the cabin.

I'll probably treat myself to a 2m/440 radio with built in TNC to run
APRS on the truck, boat, and A/C! Whatcha think, Tom?

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide