Wayne.B

Default Here's a Story You Will Never See On Fox News

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:53:04 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

I have a daily routine in which I read liberal/conservative blogs, I
read/scan the NYT, Wash Post, Wash Times and WS Journal and keep the
TV news local. In the evening, I pick, at random, one conservative
and one liberal blog to read in it's entirety including commentary,
then after doing whatever hobby has my interest for that day, I spend
at least an hour reading non-fiction and a half hour fiction before I
hit the rack.

When do you go boating Tom? :-)