Smithers

Default Christmas / Chanukah

Bill,
It is only new if you are replacing your old one. If it is your first one,
it is just a SOSpender. I sure am glad I was able to correct this before
you made this same mistake with others. ; )

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
Bill,
Why new ones? I would think you would only have to replace the cylinders
every few years. Since the working part is never exposed to UV I would
think they would last for as long as you would.

Cause I have none now and do not want a used one, so therefore new
Sospenders.