posted to rec.boats.electronics
markvictor

Default More Breaker Panel Mess

And now we arrive in the 21st century....that is what we are talking
about, me, reality as applied to TODAY, not what was in days gone
by...And yes,truth be told,I have installed satphones with global
coverage with a price competitive with most SSB installations, however
the airtime is still cost-prohibitive...and data rates can be
astronomical...but that too will change...building Adobe huts and
living in them is becoming a lost "art" as well...
The bottom line is.You either keep up with the technology, or get left
behind..
regards,
markvictor