krj

Default ATN TopClimber (was) High Times

Skip Gundlach wrote:

Are you suggesting that as a harness, or a climbing method?

I think I'm aware of that - but I'm talking about something worn to allow
you sitting comfort while up, without the ability to upend yourself
accidentally, not something to ascend a wire-tight line.

Thanks.

L8R

Skip

Did you look at the web site? Play the video? It is a boson's chair to
sit in when you get up where you want to be. Stand in the stirups, push
the chair attachment up the rope, sit in the chair, push the stirups up,
stand up, push the chair up. Do that until you get to the point you
want to work. Sit in the chair to work unless you need to work over the
masthead, then stand in the stirups.
krj