JohnH

Default Here's a Story You Will Never See On Fox News

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:28:45 -0500, DSK wrote:

And it has nothing to do with political bias.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4501646.stm

JohnH wrote:
You may be right, but I think you lean left:

You "think" anybody who doesn't drool themselves to sleep at
night over a picture of President Bush holding hands with
Jesus is leaning to the left.

Interesting article, thanks for the link... definitely gets
the point across about the health issues... but was this
covered on their TV news? Or does this further prove my
point that the best info is to be had by *reading*?

DSK

I've never denied that the 'best' info comes from reading. As Fox News doesn't publish a newspaper,
I would guess it was presented as part of their news. There have been several stories on obesity in
the TV news recently.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****