posted to rec.boats.building
Bob La Londe

Default Cobra Terminator boat review?

"Ron White" wrote in message
After looking at your site, we are talking about different boats, sorry.

The
Predator was a center console "fishing" version of what looked like or was
very similar to the same hull as your boat. As I recall the were usually
supplied with twin 225 hp Suzuki outboards which were mounted on hydraulic
jack plates. I saw one at the New Orelans boat show maybe late 90's. And

at
least one fished a time or two from our home port.
One another note, you are nuts!! But you probably already know that. Humm,
let's see, twin 225's tee top extra weight = 80mph top end. No tee top, no
console and other stuff 1400 hp = WAY TOO FAST!
That said, it ought to be a fun project, good luck and be sure to have all
test runs video taped to later be incorporated into the next edition of

the
"stupid deaths" video.
ps, I want to be in that video too!

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is

A 30 footer with 1400 HP? You are right. He is nuts. I'ld love to see it
run, but I'll be happy to watch it go by from my own boat from a dafe
distance.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com