rcoleman

Default God of wind

Hello Harry. I was wondering when you would chime in. But Delay is known as
the "Hammer" isn't he?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
rcoleman wrote:
I suppose I should have expected this, but it was a serious request. A
friend of mine is carving a piece for a sailboat for a voyage to the
islands, and wanted to see a representative icon.The "Wind God" seems
entirely appropriate. Googling doesn't turn up much, so I thought perhaps
some intellegent information might be found here.
And yet there is hope.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:26:09 GMT, "rcoleman"
wrote:

As it would appear there isn't a lot of boating discussion these days.
need a picture of the island god of wind, Fa'atiu or, la a maomao

Thanks

Talking about god in this newsgroup can get you in hot water.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

A icon "representative" of the god of wind would be Tom DeLay.