posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default I'd like to present evidence that BB, Rusty, Commode, is Bobspirt

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont care who you are Crantz. As a puppet you seem to be a civil
person .

I haven't seen you attack women or wish death on anybody personally
here.

That's nice of you Joe. Why would anyone want to attack any of the wonderful
people on this newsgroup? I've been horrified at Krusty wishing Ole Thom
death. It is just unbelievable, especially since Ole Thom is one of the
nicest persons you'll ever meet. I treat ladies with respect, just like any
other person. Any woman that can hang here deserves extra respect.

I just think Robert Broady as the Commode gives you sock puppets a bad
reputation.

He has given us sock puppets a bad name. I am angry with him for doing that.
Shame on you Robert! Shame!

He hides like a coward to do things as a person that people
despise.

Even worse, Robert does evil things under his real name! An evil coward is
one thing, but a brave evil coward is even worse! I think it may be best
just to fear and respect Bobsprit. I've seen him troll people up and then
steamroll them like ants. I surely don't want to get steamrolled by him.

It may be a way to troll or start new topics but its all foul
garbage. I guess thats his point.

I think he may have other points too. Robert may be an evil rotten enemy,
but everyone is their own worse enemy. Robert simply plays on others
pathological weaknesses. They can't help their behaviors and Robert is there
to keep them in their particular mode. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Thats OK , I know without a doubt who the Commode is. So should
everyone else.

Your certitude is comforting, Joe. Now that we know who Commode is, can you
tell us who John Galt is?

Amen!

Bless you Joe!

Glory!