JIMinFL

Default Harry's rec.boats Posting Stats Aug 03 to Mid Dec 05

And a little tidbit for your pain and suffering as well, I hope.
JIMinFL
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

Actually, I'm hoping Eisboch will let me take that crappy Ford truck off
his hands for, say, $1500 American. I have the money right here.

Wait a minute. I thought the offer was $2500.

Checked on the repair progress Sat. They have asked me to meet with them
and a Ford factory rep on Monday. They also said the truck will be ready
to go on at that time.

My hunch is they are going to offer an extended warranty.

We shall see.

Eisboch