Don White

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

JimH wrote:

Is this the tone you will continue to keep with this NG Don?

Shame on you.

Shame on me???

Even though you have dragged out your soapbox and that old 'Do as I say,
not as I do' sermon, you still refer to Atl_man2 as Kevin...even though
you know it irritates him. Why is that Jim?
As far as cleaning up the newsgroup, you can't even influence your
'gang' members, as evidenced by Fritz's slapping you down.
Another place to start might be with the latest 'gang'
groupie...KKKrueger. Dopey Dan's dogging me and sniffing my butt seems
to indicate he's here for one purpose. Have him post his home address
and I'll send him a pair of my old civvies. At least that'll spare the
rest of the newsgroup of his perversions.
Let me know when you are really ready to change your MO.