NOYB

Default Poll: Many think U.S. wants world domination

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
So what. Most Americans would be pleased if those leaders lost *their*
elections.

Americans don't like foreign countries meddling in our affairs. Kerry cut
his own throat with his "several leaders" comment. It was an enormous
political blunder. If he doesn't name names, he looks dishonest. If he
names names, and those names are leaders of countries such as France,

Syria,
Iran, Russia, etc, then that'll backfire...since most Americans don't

think
very highly of those leaders. It will also cause a huge rift between

Kerry
and those countries.

The Dems realize the blunder and are in the midst of damage-control. I
don't have a TV in front of me, but I understand that Senator Biden is
rallying around Kerry on Chris Matthews tonight.

Neverthess, I believe you omitted from your list the names Musharraf,

John
Howard, Koizumi, Leszek Miller, and several other Eastern European

leaders
who are friendly to Bush.

If you look at a list of the Axis/Allied powers from WWII, you'll see

that
about half of the Allied powers have broken ranks with Bush on the issue

of
Iraq. However, you'll also see that at least as many of the Axis powers
stand steadfastly behind him and have agreed to leave their troops in

Iraq.

It's time for new alliances. Unfortunately, it's a shame that a

large-scale
terrorist attack three days before an election can cause an ally to turn
tale and run away.

I agree, Doc. I totally agree....

Kerry is going to do something outrageous and stupid (thus shooting

himself in
the foot), which will swing support back to Bush.

Bush for POTUS in '04.... It's in the bag!
But, is America ready to deal with "The Hildebeast" (Hil-LIAR-y Clinton)

in
2008?
{runs away, screaming...}

Of course. A Jeb Bush/Rudy Giuliani ticket is in the bag, too.