Default Harry's rec.boats Posting Stats Aug 03 to Mid Dec 05

Here are the postings, month to date, for December
From the Google page "about this group"

1118
497
438
327
327 askmeaboutmydrivewayleadinguptomyman...
266
250
246
236
216

is JimH
jherri and pocoloco are both John H, I believe, moving him clearly into
second place
with a total of 674 posts in the last 17 days.

askmeaboutmydriveway.......is, I believe, Smithers- obsessed as always
with you know who.

is one of the conservative guys, I believe, and I think
its either Fritz or Bert. (I get them mixed up all the time).

whi.......is, I believe, Don White

n.......is NOYB.

Consider that some of the people on this list post exclusively OT
political stuff, and others post primarily OT political stuff, and it's
easy to see why the group has taken on the overall
nothing-to-do-with-boating tone. (That tone includes this thread, and
my participation in it).