JohnH

Default Lake Camanche trout brrrrr.

On 17 Dec 2005 15:50:04 -0800, "FishWisher" wrote:

My fishing buddy John and I put off a Camanche Lake (near Stockton, Ca)
trip Thursday due to the heavy fog, but made it out Friday.

We managed a two pound trout each, and had three strikes each that
didn't stick. I spent most of my time in the cabin with the heater. Ol'
John's a lot tougher; he stood over his rods in the cockpit. We drug
Rapala Fire Tigers for the two we caught. It was a cold, miserable day
but the two trout were fun. Pray for summer! Photos at my website
www.fishwisher.com

Dale

Nice fish! Tell me more about the heater. A friend is thinking of putting one in his boat for cold
weather fishing. He has no idea what to look for, and neither do I.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****