Dan Krueger

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

Don White wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:
snip:

Maybe it's time to move on...

snip

Dan

Maybe it's time for you to kiss my a**!

Here's the whole post, again. Want to try again and reply to all of it
or just your selective edit? Are you dodging something you can't
refute, Don?

Dan

Don White wrote:

Is this the tone you plan to keep Don?

I'm a product of my environment.....
When someone wants to make a point of attacking me for

non-contributing, I may point out their inconsistencies.
If we all want to stick to boating...I'll contribute what I can.
Does this mean you'll quit provoking Atl_man2? That would be a great

help in cleaning up the noise ratio.

#1 "I'm a product of my environment" means you are a lemming. You can't
think for yourself. That is very sad.

#2 You don't contribute to on-topic posts or start on-topic posts. If I
am wrong, it's because it was so long ago I can't remember. All you
seem to do is trash everyone else except for your weak support posts for
your short list of buddies.

#2 "I'll contribute what I can"...So you don't think you have much to
offer that is on-topic? Maybe it's time to move on...

#3 "provoking Atl_man2?"...Are you his daddy? Why the need to add that?
Very strange. There must be an underlying reason for that statement.

Dan