Smithers

Default Hey, Chuck, Gene, Wayne, et al

South of you. It was in the low 30's last night.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:49:23 -0500, "Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my
real name. wrote:

JohnH,
It must be cold as hell up there. Any snow yet?

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:28:18 -0500, "Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my
real name. wrote:

Remember, when Harry makes a post like this he is trolling, don't bite.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:d7Kdnfl4uPfg1DnenZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@comcast. com...
Wayne.B wrote:

My guess is that even if I don't engage them directly or indirectly,
the
garbage cannot help itself, and it will continue in its snarly, smelly
ways.

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think about
it.

I wonder if Wayne and Chuck notice that?

Had some snow week before last, with a touch a couple days ago. Today the
temp is in the 50's, and
the sun is sporadically making an appearance.

Where are you, roughly?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****