Smithers

Default Tall ships

Don,

Is Halifax still a stopping off point for the Tall Ships when they go on
tour through the Great Lakes? I was in Quebec when they came thru on the
way to Chicago. There must have been 15 ships, some in the process of being
restored, and some in pristine condition. It seems that there are more
people who are interested in the 'romance" of the old wooden tall ships.

I also saw some great Windjammer Boats in the VI's and they seem to be
booked up well in advance.

But the best Tall Ship I have seen was on TV the other night, I was a newly
built Clipper Ship called the Royal Clipper. You can see the details here
http://www.starclippers.com/ships_rc.html .

The best part it is fully automated so the guest can play around with
raising and lowering the sails, but it can really be done with very few
crewman.

It is a beauty.

"Don White" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On 16 Dec 2005 23:34:08 -0800, wrote:

If I control my own destiny and don't let other people determine
what my reactionary behavior "has to be", the group will be a little
bit better than if I go out of my way to pick fights, call names, start
attack threads, join in a pig pile, etc. If one or two other people
also try to stay out of fights, avoid name calling, avoid pig piling,
and refrain from launching attack threads then the group gets better
yet.

Absolutely right. It's called leading by example. Let everyone's
posts here reflect what they would lke the entire group to be like.

Maybe you can get on your 'high horse' and plonk Bert for posting what he
claims are Harry's statistics. I would say that could be considered 'not
contributing much'...eh?