P Fritz

Default Hey, Chuck, Gene, Wayne, et al

It will be the same thing that happened every other time, harry won't get
enough attention and will magically lose his non existant killfile and will
continue the personal insults non stop.

Similar to when chuckie took his ball and bat and ran home, only to return
with a new level of coy snarkiness.

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
. ..
Paul,
Let's not add to the problem. I think it will be very interesting to see
what would happen if people didn't bite when other people went trolling.
Sometimes it is very hard not to, but it really would be interest to see

the
reaction when the trolling doing get any bite.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Harry cannot help it, he just keeps proving he has a problem

"The other "punishment" narcissists mete out is banishing you from their
glorious presence"

"The narcissist expects that you will be devastated by the withdrawal

of
her/his divine attention, so that after a while -- a few weeks or months
(i.e., the next time the narcissist needs to use you for something) --

the
narcissist will expect you to have learned your lesson and be eager to
return to the fold. If you have learned your lesson"

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who
has the problem and needs to change"

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
news
Remember, when Harry makes a post like this he is trolling, don't bite.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Wayne.B wrote:

My guess is that even if I don't engage them directly or indirectly,
the
garbage cannot help itself, and it will continue in its snarly,

smelly
ways.

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think about

it.