Wayne.B

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

On 16 Dec 2005 23:34:08 -0800, wrote:

If I control my own destiny and don't let other people determine
what my reactionary behavior "has to be", the group will be a little
bit better than if I go out of my way to pick fights, call names, start
attack threads, join in a pig pile, etc. If one or two other people
also try to stay out of fights, avoid name calling, avoid pig piling,
and refrain from launching attack threads then the group gets better
yet.

Absolutely right. It's called leading by example. Let everyone's
posts here reflect what they would lke the entire group to be like.