posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Bye Bye Tookie

That would be me. My 13 year old niece
was raped and killed in a church.

Under the 1st amendment, executions should
be done in public. Sell advertising, and make
a Roman spectacle out of it. I think we can
make enough to pay for their keep and legal
expenses.

I vote for clearing out all the death row inmates
one per week until they are all gone, with a bonus
New Years Day spectacular were any surplus
killers can all be terminated. Or maybe that
would be better done at half-time during the
Superbowl.

"Scotty" wrote

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in

I'm not arguing morality. I'm arguing that it serves no purpose

execute someone.

Why not ask some of the survivors of a murder victim how they
feel about it?