posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Default Bye Bye Tookie

Errr... if you're a guy and you like young boys, I would think that would
qualify as being gay. But you seem to have some inside knowledge. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
k.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Doesn't matter if he had redeeming characteristics or not. We are
judged by how we treat those who are the worst, not by how we treat
those who are the best.

Why Jon, that's nice. That's very Christian--are you training for the
priesthood or something? g

Max

It's not just Christian... it's non-denominational.

You mean I have to *train*? Sheesh. Also, I'm not gay, so that sort of
excludes me right there. g

I believe you only have to have a preference for young boys. :-o

Max