John H

Default ( OT ) Bush booted from cockpit?

On 16 Mar 2004 04:16:56 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Greg wrote:
You could keep a 2S if you were a high school sophmore for 8 years, that

wasn't
an issue.

Since he got a Yale MBA I have to believe he could squeek into graduate

school.

Good point, but I was under the impression that his MBA was years later,
and awarded largely on the basis of his 'business success' and a hefty
donation.

DSK

By 1971, they were wanting people to leave the service. VN was winding down
and then you have an excess of pilots.
Bill

Yeah, there you go! They WANTED GWB to not fullfill his duty!!!

You finally got it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!